Art & Craft Exhibition + Steak Abuba = Nyam-nyam.....

Sorry, the date is wrong,t It's July 16, 2004, FRIDAY...
There is an art-craft exhibition at plenary Hall JHCC.
Atid & me had a plan to watch the exhibition since a week ago. And today, we have an opportunity. But this morning, 9.30. am, Atid call me to let me know that Yudi's mom & brother want to join us. It's OK.
I've a final examination at 14.00 pm at TSM. So I hope i can finish it at 16.00.

17.15 pm. I hurry go to Atid office. But Bulu do not come yet. Wah payah. Gue cape neh berdiri.
Luckily, my Pooh bring a glass of orange juice this afternoon, aaahhh so fresh to drink this time...

17.25 Bulu came. He's look worried , coz there's a traffic at Daan Mogot Street!

17.30 Atid came, and we're hurry to go to JHCC. Coz of Yudi & family wait 4 us at Lapangan Tembak Meat Ball near JHCC ( I imagine... how delicious it is..)

18.00 We entered the exhibition. Me & Atid promise to ourselves not to buy anything. Because we do not preparing money for the exhibition. Just for watching.
There so much etnic seller at there. Materials, accesories, handicraft, souvenirs, etc there. Make us want to buy something. But we promise......NOT TO BUY ANYTHING........

20.30 We went to Steak ABUBA at Cipete Selatan. Far away. Accross lot of traffic jam.
Then we order 3 tenderloin steak, 1 t-bone steak, 1 sirloin, 1 fish steak.
The place is not so big, an old house, the kitchen is outside the house, near the street.
And.. there's a lot of smoke there..... make me must washing my hair this night.....
Atid & me agree that the sauce is not good as Kemang Steak at Haji Nawi Steak. And the portion is very big. The vegetable is not good as Kemang Steak. The potatoes is local and the vegetables (carrot, corn, bean) is local too.
So... we've a comment of this steak, is medium... not to delicious.......

22.00 Going home. We're very tired......

Comments