Wrong Number

Wednesday, June 30, 2004



Yesterday evening, i received a wrong phone call by someone.
"He" missed call me more than 3 times when I had a meeting.
Because of the missed call has no identify, I'm not interest to called back.
At 17.30 pm, the wrong man called me again. Then he asked me what am I doing and where am I.
I said at i still at my office. He asked me to make an appointment after working hours at some place. * What?????*
Trully, I don't know who is he, where he works, his look like???
But from his voice, I guess that he is a middle man, from 'batak race', around 40 - 50 years old, marriage, but feel lonely.
He said to me that "we" ever met before and went together to "some secret place".
Ooooppppsss...
He called me 4 times yesterday. He wanted to meet me as soon as possible at Taman Anggrek, then he want to go to the "secret place" like before.
I told my fiancee, and my Pooh laughing. He said, "It must be wrong number, dear!!"
Of course.... I never go somewhere alone. My Pooh always at my side......

And this morning it happened again. He call me again, and said to me that he should go to Bandung for some project. And he said, what kind of "oleh- oleh" that i want....
Oh no............ ?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Hope his wrong call never happened again tomorrow......

Comments